Alligator Snapping Turtle Skull – 1:12 Scale skull replica for diorama, dollhouse, curio cabinet, miniature animal skulls (Set of 2)
$7.65 – $16.15
○ Scale: 1:12
○ Measurements: 25mm
• You will receive: Two (2) Alligator Snapping Turtle Skulls
• Choice of type painted, paint wash, or unpainted.
○ Smaller size (1:24 scale) available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1199123022/alligator-snapping-turtle-skull-124
○ 1:12 Scale: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScaleGrail?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&search_query=112
The alligator snapping turtle is commonly found in the north eastern freshwaters of the United States. One of the most heaviest fresh water turtles in the world, and the largest freshwater turtles in North America. The alligator snapping turtle is not actually just a larger common snapping turtle like you might expect!
This special turtle gets its name for its large powerful snapping jaws and unique shell.
These miniature animal skull replicas are meant to be realistic even in their small size. They would look great in your dollhouse or diorama or use them for your own art projects.
○ What is 1:12 scale?
• Scaling is a way to miniaturize items to make them small but still of appropriate size to each other. Think model homes, dollhouses, and railroad models. For this particular scale 1 foot is equal to 1 inch. A popular scale for adult dollhouse collectors and action figures, particularly western action figures. Also called classic scale, traditional scale, and one-scale.
Need a custom size or color? Just ask! I’ll do my best to accommodate you.
Made of photopolymer resin using 4k 3d printing technology. Cured by nature.
Items are hand painted with love right here in my small art studio.
Photopolymer resin is brittle. Items are for display. Not a toy. Please be careful when handling items.
|Dimensions||4.0 × 3.0 × 2.0 mm|
Cranium Only, Closed Jaw (fixed), Open Jaw (fixed), Skull+Jaw Separate, Mix (choice of 2)
Grey, White, Aged (paint wash), Bone (hand painted)