Baboon Skull Replica, Miniature Primate Skull for 1:6 scale dioramas, horror scenes, terrariums. Fun action figure accessories (1 skull)
$10.00 – $20.00
○ Scale: 1:6
○ Measurements: 44mm at largest part
• You will receive: One (1) Baboon Skull
• Choice of type painted, or unpainted.
○ More sizes: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScaleGrail?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&search_query=baboon
Habitat: savannah, open woodland and hills
The worlds largest monkey the baboon is one of the most recognizable primates in the world. Favoring the ground but sleeping in trees the baboon enjoys large social groups called troops.
Their skull shows close-set eyes along with powerful and sharp canine teeth.
These miniature baboon skull replicas are meant to be realistic even in their small size. They would look great in your dollhouse or diorama or use them for your own art projects.
○ What is 1:6 scale?
• Scaling is a way to miniaturize items to make them small but still of appropriate size to each other. Think model homes, dollhouses, and railroad models. For this particular scale 1 foot is equal to 2 inches. A popular scale for fashion dolls.
Need a custom size or color? Just ask! I’ll do my best to accommodate you.
Made of photopolymer resin using 4k 3d printing technology. Cured by nature.
Items are hand painted with love right here in my small art studio.
Photopolymer resin is brittle. Items are for display. Not a toy. Please be careful when handling items.
|Dimensions||4.0 × 3.0 × 2.0 mm|
Cranium Only, Closed Jaw (fixed), Open Jaw (fixed), Mix of 5
Gray (unpainted), White (unpainted), Aged (paint wash), Bone (hand painted)