White Tailed Deer Replica Skull
$10.00 – $40.00
Miniature White Tail Deer Skull
📏🠻 Measurements 🠻
- 1:6 Scale:
‣ Cranium Only – 120mm length x 80mm height x 100mm width
‣ Antlers – 50mm length x 65mm height x 6mm width
- 1:12 Scale:
‣ Cranium Only – 55mm length x 37mm height x 47mm width
‣ Closed Jaw – 55mm length x 41mm height x 47mm width
‣ Open Jaw – 55mm length x 47mm height x 47mm width
‣ Antlers – 27mm length x 30mm height x 2mm width
The white-tailed deer are a medium sized deer native to North America, Central America, and South America. Males regrow their antlers every year and antlers differ depending on age, genetics, and nutrition. This particular model has six points making it particularly rare indeed! Use in any American landscape, hunting scenes, cabin decor, and spooky woods.
These miniature skull replicas are meant to be realistic even in their small size. They would look great in your dollhouse or diorama or use them for your own art projects.
Gray, White, Aged, Bone
Closed Jaw, Cranium, Open Jaw
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.