Reaper 09059: Aged Bone Master Series Core Colors Acrylic Paint
- SMOOTH CONSISTENCY AND RICH COLOR: Each plastic bottle of paint is a ½ ounce. Paint is not too thick or too watery. Quality coverage and usability right out of the bottle, making it easy to manipulate and work with and use. Master Series paints should be thoroughly mixed before use and can separate during storage or shipping.
- GREAT FOR ANY LEVEL: Master Series paints are great for painting D&D characters, Warhammer armies, Battletech machines, and any hobby involving plastic, metal, 3D prints, or resin. Excellent for thinned paint applications like layering, washes, and glazes. Reaper Paint mixes easily for adjusting colors and applying additives for artistic effect and by default dries matte.
- EASY-TO-SQUEEZE DROPPER BOTTLE: The dropper cap system enables you to administer the desired amounts of paint you want. This design prevents wastage and drying out the paint even if left opened while you’re painting miniatures.
- MADE FROM: Non-Hazardous water-based latex paint base. Safe to handle and easy to clean with warm water. Exact colors may vary from the colors on your screen. Some Freezing can occur depending on shipping and storage conditions.
- DISCLAIMER/CAUTION: Not for Children under the age of 13 Years without adult supervision. For more miniature paint details be sure to check us out at ReaperMini.com or Forum.Reapermini.com. Some products may contain substitutions based on inventory.
In stock (can be backordered)
We are proud to offer Reaper Miniatures MSP Core paint products in our store! These high quality acrylic paints are perfect for use to paint any miniature. You will find their highly pigmented paints a joy to use in your projects!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet
There are no reviews yet.